As you'll notice, the BlogPoll has now been picked up by CBS Sports. This means that my inability to properly rank teams is one step closer to legitimacy!
- No arguments for anyone other than Oklahoma at No. 1 for me.
- Bama struggles + Missouri romp = New No. 2
- Texas. Is. Good. I am NOT looking forward to playing this team in Austin and seeing what McCoy can do on the Mizzou defense.
- Still not impressed by Texas Tech, but they're better than all the alternatives. I don't think we'll know anything about them until Oct. 25 against Kansas (and even that looks shaky, now). They will ROMP Nebraska and Texas A&M over the next two weeks.
- The ballot starts to take a resume feel, with Vandy coming in at No. 9. They're certainly not the ninth-most talented team in the country, but they've earned the spot, at least for this week.
- South Florida drops to No. 16. Kansas drops two spots for the Iowa State scare, and I just realized I only dropped Wisconsin one spot. Do the Badgers deserve to fall more?
- Auburn continues to drop, coming in only one spot ahead of Oklahoma State.
- 21 thru 25 is apparently my token Pac 10/ACC section of the ballot