Man oh MAN do I love Rudy Fernandez...and man oh MAN do I hate the Miami Heat announcer...the opponents' shot clock is down to 10 by the time he's done screaming the name of the last Heat guy to make a bucket...DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Gabe Dearmond says it's time to talk basketball, and we will...
...but not yet. Today, it's football. First up, the Trib has a lovely story about Jimmy Jackson, the epitome of efficiency.
And in his spare time, Dave Matter talks bowls as well. Dude stays busy.
Iowa State (and KU-UT) Links!
- KC Star: Missouri has added reasons for rooting against Kansas
- Post-Dispatch: Iowa State shows patience with Gene Chizik
- Des Moines Register: Swoons in third quarter puzzle Cyclones
- Ames Tribune: Chizik responds to radio comments
- Ames Tribune: ISU seniors looking to make most of final home game
So this is pretty cool: not in Columbia Friday night? Watch the Mizzou Soccer game streamed online...
Finally...as expected, there was no upset in Lincoln last night. #3 Nebraska sweapt Mizzou Volleyball in usual fashion...one close set, one reasonably close set, one blowout set...