I'll admit it--this is the first time I've actually been excited for a Braggin' Rights game since...2002? 2001? Long time. Braggin' Rights Links!
- The Trib: Is Eight Enough?
- KC Star: Mizzou can give fans reason to believe with win over Illinois
- Chicago Sun-Times: Illini itching to take 'marquee win' against nationally ranked rival
- The Missourian: Teams with similar paths converge in St. Louis
- Chicago Tribune: Illinois faces Missouri for 'Braggin' Rights'
- PowerMizzou: Tigers look to earn Braggin' Rights back.
PowerMizzou: Like Father, Unlike Son: Who will brag?
Links aren't enough, you say? You want a podcast too, you say? The Trib's got you covered.
Okay, one more link: the Post-Dispatch talks about one guy who could be the X-factor tonight: Big Game Tiller.
Alright, we've got some football linkage too. The Trib takes a look at how the Mizzou offensive line is handling the thought of impending change (new OL coach, new offensive coordinator). Meanwhile, the Post-Dispatch checks in on the progress of Willy Mo's ribs.
Finally, Dave Matter's going all out for the Alamo Bowl--instead of writing a "Behind the Numbers" piece...he's writing multiple Behind the Numbers pieces. Here's part one--When Missouri Runs the Ball.