Kansas game? What Kansas game? This week in a jampacked weekly podcast, rptgwb, Beefy, and I take a look at all things not Allen Field House related. This includes...
- Missouri 73, Oklahoma 64
- Oklahoma's empty gas tank
- Missouri at Texas A&M (1pm on Saturday...join the open thread!)
- The omnipresent "Mike Anderson to Alabama" rumors
- Two big men who would look great in black and gold--Jarrid Famous and DeMarcus Cousins
- The Beef's Legendary All-Sports Report (next week there will be music!)
- And some internal business: the difference between a FanPost and a FanShot.
Sorry, no major production errors on my part this time--I'll try harder in the future. And one day, we might even have special guests!
How worried are you about Mike Anderson leaving for Alabama?
0% - Who the hell would voluntarily move to Alabama? (15 votes)
20% - Yes, they have money, but he has no real ties to the school (like The Boy doesn't have ties to OU)! (43 votes)
40% - If Alabama bids enough, he might go...but they probably won't. (49 votes)
60% - His son and nephew are graduating, his home state has a pricey job, and Mizzou has some budget issues right now. Do the math. (28 votes)
80% - He's from Alabama, and they have more money than us! He's as good as gone! (4 votes)
100% - Enjoy this season, Tiger fans, because we start from scratch again next year. (4 votes)
143 total votes