Our schedules are all sorts of messed up this week, what with trips to Oklahoma and color consultations on the horizon, so rptgwb and I sat down tonight to crank through what constitutes a Big 12 Tournament Preview podcast of sorts. Along the way, our topics include...
- A new theme song!
- A 'name this podcast' contest (okay..."contest" suggests there's a winner of sorts--we'll just say a 'we need help naming this podcast' plea).
- The Boy rambling pointlessly about the NCAA Tourney committee
- Texas's identity crisis
- ATM's split personality
- Acceptance that Baylor is bad and Oklahoma State is good
- Coin tosses
- Hints at a Meme Madness
- The evil that is Cole Aldrich
- Blake Griffin's 40 & 25 in the Big 12 finals
- Much, much more! (Seriously, we went on forever.)
Be on the lookout for a SECOND podcast later this week, but in the meantime, we need help naming this thing!