That's right, you get these even in the offseason! In this podcast, rptgwb and I...
- Give a final wet kiss to basketball season
- Talk about Mizzou spring football
- Talk about the importance of Andrew Gachkar
- Run down a unit-by-unit look at the best of the Big 12 North for 2009
- Realize that we could talk for four hours about football without even noticing
- Give a Beef-less All Sports Report
- Run down the exciting action thus far from Meme Madness
- Debate whether anybody in the history of the world is worse than me at the "That's what she said" game
- Pimp the Harlem Shakes, a pretty frickin' awesome band
Oh yeah, and to my wife, I say...happy anniversary! You're MUCH better at the "That's what she said" game than I am. That's why I married you.