Mizzou Links, 5-15-09

First things first: a weather report.  Weather.com's hourly forecast, which admittedly has the accuracy of Nuke LaLoosh (or for a Mizzou-related simile, it's got the accuracy of Sherron Collins shooting clutch free throws...ZING!), basically says rain all day.  A 30-40% chance of rain throughout the day turns to 60%-70% come 5pm or 6pm, which...well, it says really bad things about the Mizzou Softball and Baseball games tonight.

That said, they've got to play these games at some point, so...let's get to the links!  Mizzou Softball!

Mizzou Baseball!

Quickly to basketball recruiting, where PowerMizzou caught up with one Mister Ricky Kreklow...who, man oh man, looks EXACTLY like his dad.

And finally, to football recruiting, where you know how I said Keeston Terry was one of the two big-time in-state recruits I said I didn't feel as confident about Mizzou landing?  Bingo.  He's off to a North rival.  It was a bit predictable, though it does put more onus on Missouri to lock down Liberty's Marcus Lucas.

And don't forget...

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Rock M Nation

You must be a member of Rock M Nation to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Rock M Nation. You should read them.

Join Rock M Nation

You must be a member of Rock M Nation to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Rock M Nation. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker