Mizzou Basketball Links
- The Missourian: Marcus Denmon becoming clutch scorer for Missouri
KC Star: Tech's Knight says he'd like to emulate Mizzou
"I like his roster, the kind of players he has," Knight said.
"We try to emulate that, try to get those 6-7 players that are versatile."...
Texas Tech is coming off an 81-52 loss at Oklahoma State, has gone only 3-3 over its last six games, has forced just 238 turnovers and has hit only 66 of 196 three-point shots.
Still, Tech plays with an abandon never allowed by Pat Knight’s old man, and that is part of the secret to Tech’s success.
"He’s letting those guys play with freedom," Anderson said of Pat Knight. "That’s one of the things I’ve picked up on. He’s got more athletic kids. They still run the motion, cutting game. They’re playing a lot faster. They look like they’re having fun.
"But there are still the fundamentals of basketball that I’m sure Pat preaches day in and day out."
- PowerMizzou: Mizzou's Mr. Fix-It
- PowerMizzou: The Starting Five
PowerMizzou: Tony Mitchell keeping an eye on Missouri
Big 12 Basketball Links
Look at the North biting a huge chunk out of the South last night!
ESPN.com: Colorado 78, Baylor 71
Ralphie Report: Colorado Buffaloes Defeat #22 Baylor, Stay Undefeated At Home
ESPN.com: Kansas State 88, Texas A&M 65
KC Star: Denis Clemente's hot hand leads K-State to 88-65 win over Texas A&M
- The Trib (Steve Walentik): Big 12 Power Poll
- Post-Dispatch: Visitors are unwelcome in Big 12 basketball
- Rock Chalk Talk: "The Secret" -- Kansas 68 Tennessee 76
Big 12 Football Links
Double-T Nation: Leach Points the Finger at Hance
Other Mizzou Links
- Mizzou Women's Basketball
MUtigers.com: Mizzou Hosts Kansas State Wednesday
The Missourian: Senior Missouri player says reserve role ideal
- Mizzou Gymnastics
MUtigers.com: Annual Pink Out Meet Set for Next Week
- Dr. Saturday: Lane Kiffin, Tennessee's new public enemy No. 1
- SI.com (Stewart Mandel): USC clearly banking on Lane Kiffin's potential as next coach
- The Wiz of Odds: The Natives are Restless in Knoxville