Hello fellows and ladies! I'm rather-fantastic, and for you I have a short questionnaire to give. Through this we shall learn our intentions for our spirit of a rather-hyped Border War match-up. Maybe I'm a little pessimistic because it's at Lawrence and what-not, but I know ways to extinguish my cold-hearted nervousness...
Anyways, follow me after the jump to the questionnaire/ survey!
11 questions for 11 years. Eleven. Long. Years. Let's get started!
- What Tiger garb will you be wearing on this glorious day of hatred? Any lucky shirts or caps?
- Who's your least favorite Hawk on the team?
- Which Tiger is the ultimate key to the game in your eyes (given that for us to win it'll take a team effort)
- How many cuss words will be screamed/ typed furiously by you? Total for the people in your party?
- Seriously... what would it take for Cole Aldrich to get called for a foul?
- If there was one Hawk you didn't hate as much as the one in question 4, but suddenly blew up offensively/ otherwise to make you hate him more, who would it be?
- Any unorthodox pre-game or in-game (or post-game) rituals that you do?
- Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during the viewing of a Border War game? If nothing considerably funny has happened to you or someone in your party, what's the funniest moment in Border War history? (Bonus points if it isn't Christian Moody)
- Your dream scenario for this game
- Which stat means most for this game to you? (Psst... here's me recommending Bill's stat preview for this)
- What would you sacrifice for this win, right here, right now?
Bonus: throw in spirited words and what-not, because you'll feel bad if you didn't and there was not a reason to say spirited words once the game started! Fight Tigers! (Seriously Tigers, just fight, that's all I ask. Last year made me puke a little.)