Mizzou Basketball Links
- MUtigers.com: Mizzou Hosts Kansas On Senior Day
KC Star: Tigers ready for home finale with KU
Tiller, Taylor and Ramsey will be given framed jerseys and flowers, while standing at center stage on Norm Stewart Court along with their families.
Tiller said the players would not address the crowd, as KU senior Sherron Collins did Wednesday on his Senior Night.
“That’s not our thing,” Tiller said. “We’ll let them have that. Just come out here and play for the fans and show them as much support as they show us.”
Post-Dispatch: Zaire Taylor makes big shots at key moments
Post-Dispatch: Taylor's big shots
- The Missourian: J.T. Tiller dishes out his trademark defense
The Missourian: Laurence Bowers struggles with new role
Bowers is more comfortable starting Missouri men’s basketball games on the bench. Rather than treat the bench as a brief rest before going on the court, Bowers treats it as a school. Once the opening tip is tossed, his class is in session. Barely taking his eyes off the court, it is a place where he can sit and learn about his opponents.
"You get to see what’s going on, where all the soft spots are in the other team’s defense," Bowers said. "And the starters on the other team wear down. You come in fresh so you kind of have an advantage energy wise."
PowerMizzou: 2010 Tiger mailbag: Fifth edition
Big 12 Links
- Big12Sports.com: Swirling Seed Scenarios
- The Trib (Steve Walentik): Big 12 Power Poll
- Dallas Morning News: Aggie freshman Ray Turner in run-off for class president
- Topeka Capital-Journal: KSU freshmen fighting for minutes
- Houston Chronicle: Longhorns' long hard fall from No. 1 to unranked
- KC Star: How the pron star got her great KU tickets
The Dagger: Bill Self isn't holding his breath for Cole Aldrich's return to Kansas (Thank God ... I would rather give Sherron Collins a fifth year than see Aldrich for a fourth)
KC Star (Jason Whitlock): Everybody (at KU) loves Sherron
- Tulsa World: Eddie Sutton says son 'strong'
I'm thinking of a certain picture Ray Turner could use in his campaign material...
- The Trib (Dave Matter): Missouri news & notes
The Trib (Dave Matter): Spoon shines for NFL scouts
The Trib: TAKE TWO: An alternate look at the day in sports
The Ralphie Report: Dan Hawkins Talks with CUBuffs.com About Spring Ball, Still "Seeing Where We're At"
The Ralphie Report: Spring Ball's What to Watch For
Other Mizzou Links
MUtigers.com: Mizzou Baseball Heads to Houston
The Missourian: Senne's position switch leads to more power for Missouri baseball
The Maneater: Missouri softball comes home for weekend tournament
The Missourian: Missouri wrestler looks to win third Big 12 title