Mizzou Basketball Links
- MUtigers.com: Mizzou, Nebraska Meet On Wednesday
KC Star (Campus Corner): Mizzou's Mike Anderson: Talking Tigers and the Big 12 Tournament
The Trib (Steve Walentik): Anderson talks Big 12 Tournament
PowerMizzou: Audio: Anderson talks tourney
- KC Star: Basketball helped MU's Kim English in his battle against stuttering
- The Missourian: New goggles fit Steve Moore's role
- Post-Dispatch: Missouri adapts in Justin Safford's absence
- The Trib: English on All-Big 12 third team
InsideSTL.com (Gabe Dearmond): This season as good as the last?
Big 12 Tournament Links
- Basketball Prospectus: Big 12 Tournament Preview
- PowerMizzou: Like father, unlike son: Tourney preview
- Dallas Morning News: Big 12 not ready for permanent championship sites
- Dallas Morning News: A&M's Dash Harris still questionable for Thursday's game
- Topeka Capital-Journal: ISU shows support for coach
Denver Post (Blog): CU-Tech rematch: game of cat-and-mouse?
Denver Post (Blog): KC native Alec Burks to experience Big 12 tourney for first time
- Dallas Morning News (Chuck Carlton): A big run by Baylor could drive Scott Drew out of Waco
- Daily Oklahoman: Willie Warren still undecided about NBA
- KC Star (Upon Further Review): Field Goal Accuracy: How, Who and What?
- KC Star (Upon Further Review): Sherron Collins: The Myth of Clutch Shooting
Other Basketball Links
Basketball Prospectus: Re-Sizing the Bubble
- The Trib (Dave Matter): Spring Sneak Peek: Offensive Line
- Post-Dispatch: Mizzou kicks off spring football practice
- Dr. Saturday: Suppose they gave a bowl and nobody came?
Birmingham News: HDTV coming to SEC replay booths
High-definition televisions are coming to instant replay this football season in three or four conferences, including the SEC.
David Parry, the national coordinator of football officials, said the Big Ten, Big 12 and possibly the ACC will be the others.
"I think it's a good move," Parry said. "Sometimes a guy at home with high definition was getting a better view of replay than the guy in the stadium at the booth."
Some conferences will do more training of replay officials this offseason, Parry said. "We're finding people are less forgiving for the replay official's errors than an on-field official. We're still relatively new at this. We've tweaked it every year."
Other Mizzou Links