Well, we did have an upset ... just not the one I was expecting. Your Week Three results (conf. games in bold):
- Washington def. Nebraska by 6 (51.3%)
- Southern Miss def. Kansas by 7 (66.1%)
- Kansas State def. Iowa State by 8 (68.7%)
- Colorado def. Hawaii by 9 (68.7%)
- Texas def. Texas Tech by 14 (83.3%) (14? Really? In Lubbock?)
- TCU def. Baylor by 14 (90.4%)
- Oklahoma State def. Tulsa by 15 (94.0%)
- Oklahoma def. Air Force by 20 (96.6%)
- Missouri def. San Diego State by 22 (98.3%)
- Texas A&M def. Florida International by 24 (100.0%)
So Nebraska's trip west produces a less-than-favorable result, and Texas' trip to Lubbock works out much better than it did two years ago (despite a young QB and iffy OL).
|Team||Record||Conf. Rec.||Pt. Diff.|
Week Four picks after the jump.