No upsets in Week Four, evidently. Oklahoma handles Cincy, and ... well, there really were no other potential upsets.
- Kansas State def. Central Florida by 9 (77.9%)
- Oklahoma def. Cincinnati by 11 (80.8%)
- Iowa State def. Northern Iowa by 11 (86.5%)
- Baylor def. Rice by 13 (93.3%)
- Kansas def. New Mexico State by 14 (91.3%)
- Texas def. UCLA by 16 (96.2%)
- Missouri def. Miami-OH by 23 (99.0%)
- Nebraska def. South Dakota State by 30 (98.1%)
Today we enter Week Five, the official start of conference play. Yes, we had two conference games in Week Three, but now we've got more of a full slate. A&M and OSU face off on Thursday night (9/30), and the Texas State Fair dominates the proceedings on Saturday (10/2).
|Team||Record||Conf. Rec.||Pt. Diff.|
Week Five picks after the jump.