This might offend some readers' delicate sensibilities and all, but ... hmm ... I think some of you may be (gasp) biased! I know, I should be careful with such harsh accusations ... but the Week Seven results might make outsiders think Mizzou fans are voting with their hearts!
- Missouri def. Texas A&M by 7 (72.2%)
- Baylor def. Colorado by 8 (69.6%)
- Kansas State def. Kansas by 8 (79.2%)
- Texas Tech def. Oklahoma State by 10 (80.0%)
- Texas def. Nebraska by 12 (80.2%)
- Oklahoma def. Iowa State by 24 (98.4%)
The people have spoken!
|Team||Conf. Rec.||Record||Pt. Diff.|
Week Eight picks after the jump. Two games in, and Mizzou has a two-game lead over everybody in the division except K-State and Nebraska. Good thing, as the schedule only gets tougher.