Yesterday on Twitter, I wondered whether Mizzou fan biases would be more powerful than Mizzou fans' fears of Oklahoma in the voting for their Week Eight matchup. The verdict: Mizzou fans are more beaten down by losses to Oklahoma than they are optimistic homers for the upcoming season. Mystery solved.
- Baylor def. Kansas State by 7 (74.1%)
- Nebraska def. Oklahoma State by 8 (78.8%)
- Oklahoma def. Missouri by 10 (57.4%)
- Texas Tech def. Colorado by 10 (84.1%)
- Texas A&M def. Kansas by 15 (92.9%)
- Texas def. Iowa State by 24 (99.1%)
The South goes 5-1 against the North this week, opening up a relatively ridiculous 8-game lead in the combined standings. This isn't new, obviously, but ... just reporting the facts.
|Team||Conf. Rec.||Record||Pt. Diff.|
Week Nine picks after the jump. Here comes another test of Mizzou fan biases...