For obvious reasons, I put a temporary hold on the WOTC series. With the series drawing near (!!!), we're resuming the proceedings now, but because of the Derrick Washington situation, I have a poll-within-a-poll below.
Your Week Ten results:
- Colorado def. Kansas by 7 (76.7%)
- Oklahoma State def. Baylor by 8 (71.4%)
- Mizzou def. Texas Tech by 9 (84.2%)
- Oklahoma def. Texas A&M by 11 (70.7%)
- Nebraska def. Iowa State by 14 (75.9%)
- Texas def. Kansas State by 17 (90.2%)
Gotta say, the homerism of this one surprised me a bit. I figured Mizzou fans would pick Mizzou to win this game -- that's far from a shocker -- but ... 84.2%? Damn. You guys are fully on the bandwagon. Or, at least you were before Thursday night. I wonder how much has changed.
|Team||Conf. Rec.||Record||Pt. Diff.|
Week Eleven picks after the jump.
If the Derrick Washington news had come before the Wisdom of the Crowds series had started, you many fewer games would you have voted for Mizzou to win so far?
0 (70 votes)
1 (82 votes)
2 (31 votes)
3 (8 votes)
4 (4 votes)
195 total votes