Kendial Lawrence: starting RB for, apparently, your 2010 North champs.
Power to the person who said Texas' margin of victory over Central Florida would be "Literally, 1000." No, it didn't count in the totals, but honestly, it should have. Meanwhile, more people picked Baylor to beat OU than Iowa State to beat Mizzou. Yep. Glad to see the recent legal troubles haven't, uh, dampened anonymous optimism.
Week 12 Results:
- Nebraska def. Texas A&M by 7 (54.0% - Honestly, I'm shocked by this result. I just assumed 80% would vote for ATM.)
- Kansas State def. Colorado by 7 (55.7%)
- Oklahoma State def. Kansas by 10 (77.0% - Ahh, there we go. If RMN readers had picked both NU and KU to win in the same week, the world would have tilted off its axis.)
- Mizzou def. Iowa State by 11 (93.1% - Mizzou clinches the North.)
- Oklahoma def. Baylor by 18 (92.0%)
- Texas Tech def. Weber State by 30 (100.0%)
- Texas def. Central Florida by 33 ... or 45 with the "Literally, 1000" vote (100.0%)
|Team||Conf. Rec.||Record||Pt. Diff.|
That's right, all six South teams are now bowl eligible. Week 13 picks after the jump.