The votes for the Thanksgiving Weekend games are in, and, as usually, you guys both impressed and amused me.
- Texas Tech def. Houston by 10 (52.5%)
- Texas def. Texas A&M by 11 (86.9%)
- Oklahoma def. Oklahoma State by 12 (83.5%)
- Nebraska def. Colorado by 15 (93.9%)
- Kansas State def. North Texas by 17 (89.9%)
- Mizzou def. Kansas by 24 (94.9%)
And yes, because it's Kansas, I left in the votes saying Mizzou would win by 70, 666 and, oddly, 157.2. Also: more people picked North Texas over Kansas State than Mizzou over Kansas. God bless you guys.
|Team||Conf. Rec.||Record||Pt. Diff.|
The real upset, I guess, is that Kansas won any games at all. Big 12 Championship picks after the jump.
So here's your new dilemma, Mizzou fans: you are clearly scarred enough by previous defeats at the hands of Oklahoma that, even in the biased and anonymous realm of an online poll, you still picked them to beat Mizzou at Faurot Field. Are you now predicting the same for the Big 12 title game? Or is the "Screw it, we're winning this whole thing!" urge coming to the forefront? I look forward to this psychological experiment.