Your Big 12 Champion: Oklahoma. Optimistic Rock M readers picked Mizzou to easily win at Nebraska, coast away with the North title ... and still lose to Oklahoma twice. And those who picked OU, picked them to win easily. Does this qualify as Stockholm Syndrome?
Big 12 Championship: Oklahoma def. Missouri by 16 (54.7%)
So here are your resulting 2010-11 bowl matchups. I did my best to approximate how the bowl selection process would work. Bowl opponents were determined from my FO bowl projections, going up later today.
- 2011 Tostitos BCS National Championship: Oklahoma (13-0) vs Florida (12-1)
- Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: Texas (11-1) vs TCU (11-1)
AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic: Nebraska (9-3) vs LSU (8-4). And yes, you know they would get selected over Missouri. Don't even try to argue otherwise.
- Valero Alamo Bowl: Missouri (11-2) vs Arizona (7-5)
- Insight Bowl: Texas A&M (7-5) vs Michigan State (8-4)
- Bridgeport Education Holiday Bowl: Texas Tech (8-4) vs California (7-5)
- New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Kansas State (7-5) vs Pittsburgh (8-4)
- Texas Bowl: Baylor (6-6) vs Purdue (7-5)
- Dallas Football Classic: Oklahoma State (6-6) vs Michigan (7-5)
Bowl picks after the jump!