GLENDALE AZ - JANUARY 10: Kicker Wes Byrum #18 of the Auburn Tigers kicks a 19-yard game-winning field goal to defeat the Oregon Ducks 22-19 in the Tostitos BCS National Championship Game at University of Phoenix Stadium on January 10 2011 in Glendale Arizona. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Yikes ... alarm went off awfully early this morning ... but I'm here!
Mizzou Basketball Links
- Post-Dispatch: Mizzou tries to rebound
- The Trib (Steve Walentik): Anderson reflects on Colorado, looks ahead to Nebraska
- The Missourian: Missouri looks to return to win column
- KC Star (Campus Corner): Anderson's focus is on MU defense, Phil Pressey's return
- PowerMizzou: Like Father, Unlike Son: Rough Opener
- PowerMizzou: Monday morning audio: Mike Anderson
- ESPN.com (Andy Katz): Thoughts from the week that was
- Big 12 Hoops: Mizzou, KU Five-Star Recruit Ben McLemore to Appear on ESPN on Saturday
Big 12 Basketball Links
- KC Star (Upon Further Review): The Big 12 Reigns Supreme... in Basketball
SI.com (Seth Davis): Bill Self pushes Kansas to develop killer instinct
CBS Sports: Bill Self clears Mario Little for action
Lawrence Journal-World: Bill Self clears Kansas senior Mario Little for competition
Basketball Prospectus: Manhattan Mystery
Other Mizzou Links
SimmonsField.com: You Make the Call: 2011 Success
- For those interested, I made a cameo on NPR over the weekend, discussing Black coaches in college football. It was in relation to my Varsity Numbers column from a couple of weeks ago.
- Perhaps the most interesting link of the day: Adam at BHGP came up with his list of "My Top 5 Sports Highlights Ever." Give the parameters a look-see, then come up with your own list.
- And finally ... it's time to say good night to the 2010 college football season ... allow EDSBS to do the honors. Great stuff.