Because I, uh, am a total slacker, we're behind a day on WOTC again. But now that I've got a bit of down time, let's get to cracking! We'll crank out Weeks 13-14 today, bowls tomorrow.
- Texas (57%) > Kansas State by 9
- Oklahoma (91%) > Baylor by 14
- Oklahoma State (91%) > Iowa State by 16
- Missouri (97%) > Texas Tech by 14
- Texas A&M (97%) > Kansas by 20
So we finish up with two partial weeks. Thanksgiving weekend sees two typical rivalry games -- MU-KU and the final A&M-Texas game -- along with Baylor-Tech at Jerry World and, for one reason or another, OU-ISU. Then on conference championship weekend, we have two filler games and what is the de facto conference title game: OU-OSU in Stillwater.