I am trying to make sense of this all. I thought when I woke up this morning that we were all but a done deal for the SEC, barring the call from the B1G, which might have actually come as we called BS on them and their arrogance. Then the Baylor Bomb went off. OK, I didn't see that as a big problem really . Tonight I see that a lot of the member schools are basically taking a hard line too, including Mizzou. I do not see how this helps us get a second look from the SEC now. I think WVU has just won the SEC lottery. My humble observations below:
1) If a school can sue to keep A&M in the Big XII how can anyone exercise their options?
2) If Mizzou had any meaningful discussions with the SEC, why would they not be helping A&M?
3) This might just be the way the big execs do business. Maybe this legal/business stuff is not personal.
4) I doubt this will scare OU out of their plans, whatever they may be.
5) The B1G is laughing really hard at us again tonight. And Nebraska laughing makes me SAD.
6) From the thousands of posts I have read, there are some schools that are totally full of themselves.