Consider this your final SEC Football Media Days links dump...
- SB Nation: Day 3: An Ornery Cat Named Nick Saban
- SB Nation: Nick Saban's Only Warning The Big Ten Once (Unless There's A Rematch)
- Roll Bama Roll: When Nick Saban Speaks, Everyone Listens
SI.com (Holly Anderson): Nick Saban has thoughts about hate
- CBS Sports: Nick Saban at SEC Media Days
- Birmingham News: VIDEO: Rock Star: Nick Saban greets frenzy of Alabama fans in Wynfrey lobby at SEC Media Days
- Birmingham News: Never again: Saban, Tide players vow to avoid complacency that hampered 2010 team
9-Game Conference Schedules
Birmingham News: Allowing players to face every SEC team during their careers should be schedule-makers' 'No. 1 priority,' Saban says
Birmingham News: Nine SEC games? Slive says SEC must be flexible and innovative with schedules
Regarding nine-game schedules: it's hard to dispute Nick Saban's "you want every player to play every team in their time at your school" logic; it's as good a reason for a nine-game slate as any. But as we're already seeing, nine-game conference schedules result in even fewer interesting inter-conference matchups between BCS schools. As the ACC moves to nine games, we're seeing agreed-upon series getting canceled left and right, and ... is that really better? The move to nine games is supposed to improve teams' schedule strength, and for some it will do just that; but most teams are just going to adapt to make sure they play the level of schedule they want anyway, even if that means scheduling three cupcakes and canceling a future series. And in this case, the result is going to be even less inter-connectivity between schools.
- The Trib: Dooley: No kicking us around anymore
- SI.com (Holly Anderson): Derek Dooley's hair stands firm
- The Trib: Freeze: Unusual track here
- SB Nation: Hugh Freeze Lighting The Long Road Out
- SI.com (Holly Anderson): Hugh Freeze is just all right with us
- SB Nation: Mark Richt Dismisses The Congregation (And Troublemakers)
- The Trib: Richt: Hope the media's right
- Dawg Sports: Mark Richt Approaches the Podium with the Georgia Bulldogs in the Role of the Hunted
- SI.com (Holly Anderson): Mark Richt finishes smooth
- For Whom The Cowbell Tolls: Which is the REAL Mississippi State Under Mullen? 9-4 or 7-6?
- Team Speed Kills: James Franklin and Vanderbilt Need No Introduction This Year
- Team Speed Kills: South Carolina Looks for Change It Can Believe In