I'll be on the road to Texas Stadium for Cowboys/Redskins here in a little bit, but since I'll be missing out on the Sunday Poll Watch this week, I wanted to open up the forum to Rock M Nation to predict, analyze, and react when the polls are released around 1:00 CST.
Couple of questions:
- How close does KU (sans a loss) get to LSU in the computer rankings?
- Does the OU loss hurt Mizzou, or did the Oregon loss offset the need for that highly-ranked win?
- Who would you rather face in the Big 12 title game: OU or Texas? The bigger question: Does Sam Bradford play in the next two weeks?
- Does MU jump WVU in the human polls?
- How far do Oregon and OU fall?
- How does Ohio State factor into all of this?
- What are your thoughts on bowl projections?