Away we go...
Dropped Out: Florida State (#20), North Carolina (#21), LSU (#23), Air Force (#24), Tulsa (#25).
- This ballot is yours to bury. I swear the Big East and the ACC are making it impossible for me to rank 15-25.
- Not a lot of movement at the top thanks to a rather dull week in college football. Florida may be playing some of the best football in the country, and gets a bump for thoroughly dismantling South Carolina.
- Oklahoma drops one spot as a result, but I feel comfortable doing so with the Sooners having an opportunity to catapult themselves up the ballot with a win over Tech next week.
- At some point, I've got to punish Boise for being in a mediocre conference, right? At least Utah will have gone through TCU and BYU if they go undefeated.
- I think Missouri is starting to find its final sweet spot in the 9-11 range. As disappointing as the OSU and Texas games were, Missouri could very well finish as a Top 10 team once again.
- Oregon State is quietly playing some great football right now, and could really screw with the BCS for qualifying for the Rose Bowl.
- The rest of the ballot? Take it for what it's worth. I'm in no way married to the bottom of the ballot, so if you have a convincing argument, hit me.