So...we've given you some Illinois links, we've taken you beyond the box score, we've asked our esteemed panel of uber-knowledgeable contributors for their opinions, and we've asked an Illinois blogger for his own opinion on how the Fighting Illini will do in 2008. Now it's your turn. In the comments below, answer the following questions.
1. What will the Illinois-Mizzou final score be?
2. How many wins will Illinois have in 2008?
3. How many passing yards for Chase Daniel on August 30?
4. How many all-purpose yards for Arrelious Benn on August 30?
5. Who will do the broadcast for ESPN?
Here's UI's schedule, in case you haven't seen it:
8/30 vs Missouri (in St. Louis)
9/6 Eastern Illinois
9/27 at Penn State
10/4 at Michigan
10/25 at Wisconsin
11/8 vs Western Michigan (in Detroit)
11/15 Ohio State
11/22 at Northwestern
Alright, put your sparkling reputations on the line and let us know what you think.