It's Monday, and that means it's time for another rabble-rousing edition of Blogpollin'. Debate, disagreement, and death threats welcomed in the comments.
Dropped Out: Oregon (#14), East Carolina (#19), West Virginia (#23), Arizona State (#24).
On the radar (in no particular order): Nebraska, Colorado, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, Michigan State, East Carolina, TCU, Ball State, Cincy, Miami
- Looking at the team's heads up, I was more impressed with Georgia's win over ASU than Mizzou's little bit of struggle with Buffalo. So, for now, Georgia gets the nod at No. 3.
- LSU/Auburn was one of the more entertaining games I've seen so far this year (How does Mike Patrick get to announce all of the great games??). LSU, if Jarrett Lee shows up like he did in the second half, can remain a major player in the Top 5.
- I didn't get to see Florida at all, so the drop to No. 6 may be unjustified.
- Alabama got a huge win thanks to the Casey Dick Experience, which continues to give underprivileged defensive backs the chance to live out their dreams and return picks for touchdowns.
- As The Boy said Saturday night, BYU just continues to impress.
- Can Texas Tech just play somebody already?
- Auburn doesn't nosedive too much. And, is it just me, or after watching Mizzou's offense, is it hard for everyone to watch QB duels like the Jarrett Lee/Chris Todd matchup we soldiered through last night?
- 21-25 is a complete crapshoot. Those last five spots are 100 percent open for debate.