Nebraska Week is finally here. Feel it? Here are some Nebraska game links...
- Columbia Tribune: Lincoln is the land of the losses
- KC Star: Mizzou eager to scratch a 30-year itch in Lincoln
- Post-Dispatch: Cornhuskers' loss provides hope for Mizzou. Wait...what? I'm thinking we had plenty of reasons for hope already, Vahe, but okay.
- Post-Dispatch: Nebraska strives to renew credibility
- Omaha World-Herald: Nebraska looks to fix mistakes as Missouri comes to town
Lincoln Journal-Star: Pelini looks for better practices as Missouri awaits
Lincoln Journal-Star: Hokies go after Ganz
- Lincoln Journal-Star: Will "Gameday" come back?
- Corn Nation: Week 4 Husker Report Card
- ESPN.com: Hokies' Taylor takes steps forward while Nebraska's defense stays in place
Dave Matter has a few more thoughts about Saturday's NU-VT game...
I thought the Huskers were getting back to running the ball. Fifty-five yards on 25 carries? One run for more than 10 yards? Nebraska just doesn’t strike me as a very physical team offensively, and there’s not enough talent and depth at receiver to ignore the run and beat Big 12 defenses with a one-dimensional offense. Under first-year Coach Bo Pelini, the Huskers are more competent than last year’s comedy of errors, but the talent and speed at the skill positions is still lacking. On both sides of the ball....
How weird does this sound? Missouri, ranked No. 3 or 4, is a 10.5-point favorite over unranked Nebraska in Lincoln. Never thought I'd type that sentence.
The Missourian talks about the week that was in college football, and how much it helped Mizzou.
Colin Brown: former basketball star?
Finally, in recruiting news: we've got a new competitor for Jheranie Boyd...OU. Not good.