As always, this is a draft, so your feedback for improvement is highly encouraged.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Southern Cal (#15), South Florida (#19), Arizona (#20)
- Everything looks pretty similar up top. 'Bama holds onto "most impressive" for another week, and Texas' dismantling of Baylor pushes them above Florida for another week.
- Credit to TCU for making a statement and forcing my hand to put them above Cincy. The Frogs win at Clemson gets more impressive each week.
- Waiting for the universe to swallow itself whole with Pitt sitting at No. 8
- Some crazy deltas in the 11-25 range. What a weird jumble of teams.
- Not sure what to do with that bottom four. I really think Arizona gets a raw deal here, but I'm not sure who to replace. WVU hung tough with Cincy. Arizona beat OSU straight up, but the Beavers own a half game lead on the Cats. Should Arizona get reinserted?
- Too tough on USC?