For obvious reasons, I put a temporary hold on the WOTC series. With the series drawing near (!!!), we're resuming the proceedings now, but because of the Derrick Washington situation, I have a poll-within-a-poll below.
Your Week Ten results:
- Colorado def. Kansas by 7 (76.7%)
- Oklahoma State def. Baylor by 8 (71.4%)
- Mizzou def. Texas Tech by 9 (84.2%)
- Oklahoma def. Texas A&M by 11 (70.7%)
- Nebraska def. Iowa State by 14 (75.9%)
- Texas def. Kansas State by 17 (90.2%)
Gotta say, the homerism of this one surprised me a bit. I figured Mizzou fans would pick Mizzou to win this game -- that's far from a shocker -- but ... 84.2%? Damn. You guys are fully on the bandwagon. Or, at least you were before Thursday night. I wonder how much has changed.
|Team||Conf. Rec.||Record||Pt. Diff.|
Week Eleven picks after the jump.