Mizzou Basketball Links
Post-Dispatch: Big Dance is just ahead; will Mizzou find its rhythm?
Big 12 Basketball Links
- KC Star (Campus Corner): Share your KC tournament memories
- KC Star (Upon Further Review): Six Degrees of College Basketball
Kansas > Texas A&M
Rock Chalk Talk: Kansas Locks Up 7th Straight Big 12 Title With Win Over Texas A&M
KC Star: KU wins, clinches share of Big 12 title
Houston Chronicle: No. 24 Texas A&M failure in bid to upset No. 2 Kansas
Mizzou Football Links
SB Nation: 2011 NFL Mock Draft: Blaine Gabbert Surges to No. 1 Pick Following NFL
ESPN.com: Mel Kiper looks at players who gained and lost at the NFL combine
- The Trib: Tony Van Zant hired as assistant coach at Lincoln U.
- PowerMizzou: Five spring questions
And via Gary Pinkel on Twitter ... the Mizzou Football team received its letter jackets...
Big 12 Football Links
- ESPN.com (David Ubben): Five questions for the Big 12 this spring
Other Mizzou Links
Just for clarification below: The Missourian says Chelsea Thomas' perfect game was the first in nine years ... and KBIA Sports Extra said first since 1991 ... the difference: the last SEVEN-INNING perfect game was 1991, while the last perfect game of ANY length was nine years ago. So there you go.
- We Are Mizzou: SAAC Update
MUtigers.com: Thomas Throws Perfect Game, Tigers Sweep
The Missourian: Thomas' perfect game first in nine years for MU softball team
KBIA Sports Extra: Perfection: Thomas no-hits Drake for first Mizzou perfect game since 1991
KBIA Sports Extra: Nottelmann strong as Mizzou completes sweep of Drake
Fox Sports MW: Chelsea Thomas throws perfect game for Tigers
Mizzou Women's Basketball
The Missourian: Baylor nets decisive win over Missouri women
The Missourian: Missouri wrestler not afraid to follow different path
MUtigers.com: Baseball Opens Home Slate vs. UIC
SimmonsField.com: MU in the Majors & Minors
KBIA Sports Extra: Mizzou and the NCAA's new baseball bat regulations
MUtigers.com: Three Tigers Tryout for USA Volleyball
MUtigers.com: Tigers Hold Quad-Meet
- Pondly: Back to the future
- Seattle Times: Pac-12's overhaul of football officiating means pink slips for 11 officials (Interesting concept...)
- Slate.com: West Side Stadium, Seattle's floating dome, Edmonton's Omniplex, and other unbuilt stadiums.
- USA Today: 14 colleges with the best overall dorms (Wait ... we're NO. 2?? Do you REALIZE how much the dorms sucked in the late-1990s? So unfair...)