It's time to find out where Mizzou will be dancing.
Some last-second thoughts:
- Florida's a 3 now, even if they're still ridiculously dangerous. Replace them with Random Big Ten Team (either Michigan, Michigan State or Ohio State, probably the former) on the 2-line.
- The more I think about it the more I start to think Mizzou might end up a 10 instead of a 9, and that really doesn't have anything to do with Ole Miss today. Just a gut feeling. But the Tigers are still in, so stop wringing your hands.
- I'll stick with my previous Last Four In, First Four Out, only the Ins are in a different order.
Last Four In
First Four Out
- I've seen a lot of people doubting St. Mary's today ... and man ... I have them in pretty damn easily. I'll be annoyed if they're not.
- Starting to wonder about Duke as a No. 1. I figure they maintain their top seed over Kansas and others, but their resume isn't airtight.