1. A little more Week 1 wrap-up before we turn the page
The Trib (Beyond the Box Score): Explaining Missouri football's nightmarish first quarter
PowerMizzou: Tuesday's Top Tigers
We Are Mizzou: Defensive Play of the Week
2. Hey, how's Josh Henson feeling?
Post-Dispatch: Henson happy with debut
The Trib (Behind the Stripes): Josh Henson recaps his offense's season-opening performance against Murray State
* Henson referenced some of the things the offense has been working on: "By the way, it's what you wanted. That's why we did it. (Editor's Note: Hold for laughter/applause.) A faster tempo, getting our backs downhill through the holes a little bit faster. It was all pretty effective. I thought James" Franklin "played well. There were probably a couple plays he would like to have back. Some of those times we had some opportunities to get the ball downfield, if we could have protected him a little better, he might have had a better night than he did."
* Henson called senior Jaleel Clark "the unsung hero" of the game: "Dorial" Green-Beckham "was struggling a little bit, and at that position you catch a lot of balls. Jaleel Clark did an awesome job. Caught five balls, ran great routes, was very, very solid. He's been doing that all spring, all camp and you don't hear anybody talking about him a lot because, obviously, he's behind a great player. When his number was called, he did things exactly like you should do them. He said some tough catches, big plays for us. I like where we're at. The ball's getting distributed to a lot of good players."
* On Toledo: "They're better than you think. It's kind of impressive when you look in their media and look at all the teams they've beat. It's almost every year they're beating a club from a higher level of Division-I football. They've had some good football teams there. This is no exception." Said the Rockets have changed from a four-down-lineman look to more of a three-man front this year.
3. Hey, Darius (and Jaleel)
The Trib: White made most of year on scout team
PowerMizzou: Two paths to a big night
Post-Dispatch: Patience pays off for Mizzou's Texas import
4. Henry (and Russell)
Mizzou Network: Inside Access: Henry Josey's Comeback Game
The Missourian: Missouri football's Hansbrough doesn't mind playing in Josey's shadow
5. Basketball stuff
MUtigers.com: Mizzou Basketball Announces Five Non-Conference Game Times
KC Star: MU announces basketball tipoff times for five nonconference games
The Trib (Steve Walentik): Haith heading home for park ceremony
6. Volleyball stuff
MUtigers.com: Volleyball Heads to New England for First Road Trip
The Maneater: Missouri volleyball has ‘Something To Prove’