A basketball game!
The Ospreys opened the season and lost six straight and seven of their first eight games before winning their last four. So they come in hot, I guess. Those four wins included games against Eastern Michigan, Florida A&M, FIU and Trinity Baptist. Not exactly murders row. Let’s see the KenPom matchup:
Yeesh, that would appear to be a bit of a bad matchup for the Ospreys. They’re decent offensively but atrocious on defense and they really don’t force you to turn the ball over. There are going to be some chances to run as they like to play at a bit of a faster pace, but that doesn’t appear to be a very good thing considering their average possession. So far this season, the Ospreys have not held a Division 1 opponent under 80 points.
Also of note, with a win tonight, Missouri would surpass their win total from a year ago, and eclipse their win total of 2015.
- Jeremiah Tilmon is figuring out the best version of himself
- Jontay is a great talent in his own right
- Mizzou Basketball First Quarter Report Card
- Post Green Bay: 3 Thoughts, Study Hall
- The Watch
On the latest episode of Dive Cuts, We talked MPJ injury updates and confusion. Plus a dive into what the SEC has done in non-conference play so far.
Opponent: North Florida Ospreys (5-7)
Time: 7:30 p.m. CT
Where: Mizzou Arena, Columbia, Mo.
IS MIZZOU RECEIVING TOP 25 VOTES? in the coaches poll
WHAT DOES VEGAS SAY? Missouri -25, O/U 161.
WHAT DOES KenPom SAY? Missouri, 90-71
WHERE TO WATCH/LISTEN:
- TV: SEC Network, Columbia’s own Tommie Hart and Jon Sundvold
- Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
Live Stats: StatBroadcast
- Name a northern Floridian city that isn’t Jacksonville or Tallahassee
- How many three pointers will Missouri make tonight?
- How many three pointers will North Florida make tonight?
- When was the last time an Atlantic Sun team beat Missouri?
- Who is your trifecta?