Well then. To summarize Mizzou’s weekend:
- Mizzou held Night at the Zou on Friday night.
- Mizzou doubled its commit total in 60 hours (and everybody in the class is named Kam or Cam)..
- Oh yeah, and the alumni game was awesome.
In case you have a life and weren’t actually sitting at your computer (what’s that like, by the way?), let’s pause and look back.
#NewProfilePic pic.twitter.com/gmCfkB3fRk— Cam Taylor™ (@_TheCamJuice4) July 24, 2017
Mizzou’s 2018 class now consists of 10 guys — a quarterback (James Foster II), four receivers (Scott, Jalen Knox, Danny Gray, Harry Ballard III), two linebackers (Bailey, Wilkins), and three likely defensive backs (Gray, Tyrone Collins, Taylor). We’ll break down what’s left for Mizzou’s class soon.
Whew. That was a lot.
So how did Foster respond to all this good news? By nailing trick passes, apparently.
First try pic.twitter.com/6PtTz9d2J4— James Foster II (@YungSimba4) July 24, 2017
And because I didn’t know where else to put this, here’s Mizzou Network’s piece on the recent Gridiron Girls Night Out.
- Budapest was kind to Mizzou swimmers and divers, evidently. Former Tiger Michael Chadwick took part in a 4x100 relay gold, recent graduate Lauren Reedy finished top-10 in the 3-meter synchronized dive, and senior-to-be Jordy Groters set a personal best in the 100m breaststroke.
- Mizzou has another track star on its hands: Ja’Mari Ward won the long jump at the Pan American junior championships this weekend. Dude’s got three years of eligibility left, too.
- CONGRATS, MARKUS GOLDEN.
We were blessed with a heathy baby girl! Daddy love you Londyn Marie Golden!!! #LMG #GOLDENGIRL pic.twitter.com/dLl4CTxF2c— Markus Golden (@markusgolden) July 23, 2017
- Meet Kelsey Winfrey:
- TSF says thank you!
- Not going to lie: this made me laugh-snort more than once.