Mizzou will begin year two of the Coach Barry Odom era with an 11 a.m. (central time) kick against Missouri State and former longtime MU assistant Dave Steckel on Sept. 2, with the game televised on the SEC Network. [...]
Week three will see Mizzou step out of conference again, as it hosts the Purdue Boilermakers, with kickoff set for 3 p.m. on Sept. 16. This game will be televised on the SEC Network.
That means we know four kick times — the first three and the last one.
- Sept. 2: Missouri State (11:00 am CT, SECN)
- Sept. 9: South Carolina (6:00 pm CT, ESPN2)
- Sept. 16: Purdue (3:00 pm CT, SECN)
- Nov. 24: at Arkansas (1:30 pm CT, CBS)
I mean, I guess when you’re starting the season with four consecutive home games (and five in seven), you might as well vary the times a little bit. By the way, according to Weather Underground, the average highs on those days are 84 on September 2, 82 on September 9, 79 on September 16, and 54 on November 24.
- Missouri State: Youth Sports Day, FSMW Family 4 Pack
- South Carolina: Scout Day, Band Day, Spirit Day
- Purdue: Family Weekend, Experience Mizzou, Royals Fan Appreciation, Faculty/Staff Appreciation, Sack Hunger
- Auburn: GOLD RUSH
- Idaho: Homecoming, Hall of Fame Weekend, Extra Yard for Teachers
- Florida: Ag Day, First Responders Day, TSF Day, BLACKOUT
- Tennessee: Senior Day, Military Appreciation Day, Cardinals Fan Appreciation Day
- COMMITMENT WATCH. Mizzou might be landing another one soon because, well, James Foster II says so.
Showme18 got something otw— James Foster II (@YungSimba4) July 26, 2017
- In terms of existing commits, PowerMizzou broke down the numbers behind the Cam Taylor’s commit and took a look at Vincent Gray’s film.
- Preview season continues! Dave Matter takes on the Mizzou linebacking corps.
- Former Mizzou hoops assistant Steve Shields found a new landing spot: Southern Miss.
- In case you were needing more reasons to look forward to Saturday’s Mizzou SEC Network Takeover...