You know what? I’d be fine if every Friday links post was basically just me gaping at a hype video. But this one might be even better than the last.
New prediction: Mizzou wins 174-0 on Saturday.
(No highlights from the 2014 MU-SC, though? Odd. Nitpicky, but odd.)
Anyway, if that wasn’t enough for you, here are the highlights from Mizzou’s four previous wins over South Carolina. A win on Saturday night would give the Tigers a 5-3 lead in what’s been a pretty exciting series.
More South Carolina links:
- Deebo is a bad dude.
- Hooray for the knee rehab jobs done by both Terry Beckner Jr. and Markell Utsey.
- Really nice PowerMizzou story on Trystan Castillo’s upbringing and recruitment.
- Martin Rucker shares his thoughts at PowerMizzou.
- It’s Mizzou Youth Experience day!
- SEC Nation is setting up and ready to go.
- After last week’s cuts, Mizzou has 18 former Tigers on NFL rosters, including recent Seattle addition Sheldon Richardson.
- And speaking of former Tigers, dismissed defensive end Nate Howard pled guilty to a misdemeanor drug charge instead of the felony charge that was on the table.
- D’oh. Mizzou Soccer led Northwestern in Evanston last night thanks to a 61st-minute goal by Jessica Johnson. Unfortunately, the Wildcats responded with two late goals to seal the 2-1 victory. A rugged schedule has led to a rugged, 2-4-1 start.