I mentioned in the preview, Mizzou is 0-10 all time against Kentucky. Today would be a good day to break the streak.
I did plenty of previewing of the Wildcats in yesterday’s post, so read that (links are below). In the meantime, just a few days ago things looked bleak for the remainder of the season. Then the Tigers left Tuscaloosa the victors and suddenly hope springs eternal.
Get a win today against Kentucky and the ship is righted. You’re 5-5 with enough of an easier schedule ahead of you an NCAA tournament bid would seem inevitable. Lose, and there is a lot of work to be done. Let’s get to it.
- ICYMI: Previewing Kentucky
- Missouri ends skid with road win over Alabama
- Mizzou showed us a team we hadn’t seen in a while
- Tigers made Bama a one man band
- Study Hall: Mizzou 69, Alabama 60
- PODCAST: Dive Cuts, Episode 18
Opponent: Kentucky Wildcats (17-5)
Time: 1:00 p.m. CT
Where: Mizzou Arena, Columbia, MO
IS MIZZOU RECEIVING TOP 25 VOTES? No
WHAT DOES VEGAS SAY? MIZZ -2, O/U 142
WHAT DOES KenPom SAY? Missouri 57%, 71-69
WHERE TO WATCH/LISTEN:
- TV: CBS, Ian Eagle, Bill Raftery
- Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
Live Stats: StatBroadcast
- Kevin Knox was almost a Tiger. What’s his line in Mizzou Arena?
- Kentucky blocks shots, and Mizzou gets their shot blocked. How many blocks does UK get?
- What is Missouri’s 3-point shooting percentage?
- (not a question but...) Predict the score!
- Who is your trifecta?