If you’re not hopeful about the Tigers capturing a win today in Morgantown, I’d hardly find fault with it. Missouri is slumping offensively, and you’re playing on the road against one of the best and most physical defenses in the country.
Pushing forward, staying aggressive & ready to battle tomorrow.#Big12SEC | #TTFL pic.twitter.com/plkpnl8YwA— Mizzou Hoops (@MizzouHoops) January 25, 2020
But if there’s one thing you expect is Mizzou to be prepared and to play hard. They’ve been this way since Cuonzo Martin stepped on campus, but they just need to start finding some more wins.
Missouri is 9-9 overall, their opponent the West Virginia Mountaineers are 15-3 overall.
Missouri-West Virginia Hoops: Time, Location
TIME: 11:00 a.m. CT
DATE: Saturday, Jan 15, 2020
LOCATION: WVU Coliseum; Morgantown, WV
Missouri-West Virginia Hoops: Follow the game, TV Channel
FACEBOOK: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
Missouri-West Virginia Basketball: Betting odds, predictions
As of Friday evening, West Virginia is a 12.5-point favorite over Missouri, according to VegasInsider.com. The total points (over/under) is 134.5. KenPom.com has 6th rated Mountaineers as a 14 point favorite over the 86th rated Missouri Tigers, 73 - 59.
Read the Preview: West Virginia is probably the best team Missouri will face this season
The rest of the Big 12-SEC Challenge
- 11:00 am - Iowa State at Auburn (AUB +8.5)
- 1:00 pm - LSU at Texas (LSU +1.5)
- 1:00 pm - Mississippi State at Oklahoma (OU +1.5)
- 3:00 pm - Tennessee at Kansas (KU +13.5)
- 3:00 pm - Oklahoma State at Texas A&M (OSU +2.5)
- 3:00 pm - TCU at Arkansas (ARK +6.5)
- 5:00 pm - Kentucky at Texas Tech (TTU +4.0)
- 5:00 pm - Kansas State at Alabama (ALA +7.5)
- 7:00 pm - Baylor at Florida (FL +2)
RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.