Quick, hide them from your parents!
Remember when you had your first bad grade and tried to hide your report card from your parents? That was pretty easy when they were take home things on pieces of paper.
Now what if your teacher plastered your report card on Twitter? Think about that while you wade through these tough examinations of Missouri’s woeful loss.
- Mitchell Forde wasn’t kind (obviously) to the team overall, but had some nicer things to say about the defense.
- Pro Football Focus also graded the Missouri players individually and, well, those with weak constitutions may want to look away. (subscribers to PowerMizzou only)
- Souichi Terada issued his first report card for the Kansas City Star and added a few thoughts looking ahead to Kentucky.
- Dave Matter singled out Missouri’s penalty issues as the big takeaway from Saturday’s loss, which I think qualifies as a big, fat F for the coaching staff.
Yesterday at Rock M
- Barry Odom provided more fuel to the fans who’ve never been on board
- Mizzou fails to deliver on promise in Tigers of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Effort
- College Football Recap: Week 8
- Could you believe it? Missouri dropped in SP+ this week!
WEEK 9 SP+ RANKINGS— Bill Connelly (@ESPN_BillC) October 20, 2019
* Don't lose to Illinois/Vandy and expect to keep your projected division lead
* After a wild week, a shakeup -- 8 teams moved up 10+ spots, 6 teams moved down 10+
* Top 3 Os: OU, LSU, Bama
* Top 3 Ds: Oh St, Wisc, Clemsonhttps://t.co/XFDDW6gI3R
Gee thanks, Bill. You can’t goose those numbers for us just a little bit?
- More PowerMizzou content: non-subscribers can read Gabe’s thoughts on the college football weekend, while subscribers can check out the weekly snap counts.
- Peter Baugh focuses on Barry Odom’s self-examination in his post-game notes ($). Here’s a link to a seven day free trial— http://theathletic.com/freetrial
If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!