Do a bad job, get bad grades. Simple stuff!
- Dave Matter’s notebook highlights Missouri’s continued struggles against
running quarterbacks[checks notes] umm, quarterbacks who aren’t actually quarterbacks? That’s an F for the defense then.
- Remember how bad the Pro Football Focus grades were last week? They’re not any better this week (PowerMizzou subscribers only). If you don’t subscribe, you can also take a look at their free grade card, which... is also not good!
- The Kansas City Star’s grade card isn’t any better. At this point, we all know what they’re going to be, right?
Yesterday at Rock M
- Barry Odom has two weeks to right the ship
- Barry Odom directs utter abomination in Kentucky Fried Movie
- If it wasn’t already clear, we now know this isn’t a special Missouri team
- College Football Recap: What Has Happened To Mizzou?
- Major ups to Missouri Volleyball, which swept Mississippi State to maintain a perfect weekend! The Tigers are currently ranked No. 25 in the country and should see that ranking rise this week.
- PowerMizzou subscribers can check out Gabe’s thoughts on the college football weekend and get a look at the Saturday snap counts (if you’re a sadist, I guess!)
- Peter Baugh at The Athletic put Saturday’s loss into perspective. However, that’s usually a good thing. This sort of perspective makes it worse! (Subscribers only, sorry!) You can get access to a 7-day free trial of The Athletic using this link: http://theathletic.com/freetrial.
- In addition to his grade card, Souichi Terada looked at all the ways Missouri failed to show up in Lexington.
- Mizzou Soccer couldn’t come up with the upset, falling to No. 22 Texas A&M.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!