It’s Monday morning. Time for...
Report cards! WooooooOooOOOoooOOoooooo! Sundays are great!
- In his last report card for the Kansas City Star, Schiffer passes all three units, but does give out a B to one unit.
- Pro Football Focus released its grades for PowerMizzou subscribers, and there’s a new season-leader for individual game score. Non-subscribers can get Mitchell Forde’s grades on all position groups.
- Of course, Dave Matter does do a normal report card, though I always like to think he gives the highlight of his column a big gold star.
Yesterday at Rock M
- Barry Odom’s imprint on the defense looks pretty complete
- Mizzou football conjures up fun, scares in Scream
- Cale Garrett is good, and now he’s making his All-American case
- College Football Recap: Week 6
- Big basketball recruiting update: Big man target Davion Bradford is announcing his decision this week:
I will be announcing my commitment on this Friday, October 11th at 5 pm CDT— Davion Bradford (@iamdbradford) October 6, 2019
Bradford was in Lawrence this past weekend for the Dogg and the Phog incident. It appears things are tightest with Kansas State at the moment, but we’ll monitor the situation and update you if anything happens this week.
- PowerMizzou subscribers can get access to snap counts from Saturday and Gabe’s QB-centric column.
- Missouri is now the second highest team getting votes that is not in the Associated Press Top 25 poll. Only Minnesota received more votes than Missouri’s 64.
- Stat nerds, however, can rejoice: Missouri is up to 10th in Bill C’s latest SP+ rankings. They are currently ranked as the 33rd offense, the 7th defense, the 24th special teams unit and the best team in the country with one loss.
- The Columbia Tribune highlighted Albert Okwuegbunam, he of the athletic, one-foot catch.
- Ben Frederickson at the Post-Dispatch says Missouri’s defense looks capable of carrying the Tigers to many more victories. The PD also published pictures, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- It was a good day for a comeback in volleyball as the No. 22 Tigers erased a two-set deficit to beat Texas A&M on Sunday afternoon.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!