Everyone needed a day to process the Cale Garrett injury
After spending upwards of 24 hours worrying about Kelly Bryant, the Cale Garrett news that dropped on Sunday was a bit of a shock... hell, I didn’t even hear about it until Monday morning!
So while Monday was technically the day after the news broke, Monday was all about Garrett and digesting his injury.
- The PowerMizzou team took a look at potential replacements for Garrett — and Kelly Bryant for good measure.
- Dave Matter examined how the losing its “heart and soul” will test the program’s mental fortitude.
- Eric Blum focused on the man himself, examining Garrett’s value on and off the field.
Yesterday at Rock M
- It’s time to figure out how important Kelly Bryant is to Missouri
- FanPulse 7.0: I’m starting to wonder if anyone votes on 10-25
- Missouri’s 42-10 win over Troy comes at a cost with Garrett’s injury
- Cale Garrett named SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Week
- PODCAST: On dominating Troy and dealing with injuries
- Alex Schiffer is gone, but his #content is not forgotten — the KC Star continues his Monday morning work by publishing an early preview of Ole Miss.
- PowerMizzou subscribers can check up on Mizzou recruits latest high school numbers and read up on Gabe’s Monday morning thoughts.
- Mizzou Volleyball out here making moves! Not only was junior Kylie Deberg named the SEC Player of the Week, but...
In the 1st edition of the NCAA RPI, #Mizzou places No. 1️⃣0️⃣ in the country!#MIZ #ShowMe pic.twitter.com/Eirvssa7PF— Mizzou Volleyball (@MizzouVB) October 8, 2019
Quite an impressive season in the making for a team that lost a legendary head coach in the offseason.
- Interested in seeing the new South End Zone? Mizzou will be holding an open house this Friday. See the official athletic department website for more details.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!