So, seriously, what the hell is going on?
Because time is a flat circle of endless pain, we’re back at Tuesday, the point in the week when we’re still trying to figure out why Mizzou got rocked the previous week. Here are this week’s weekly entries:
- Dave Matter says Odom thinks he knows the right buttons to push, but asks if he’ll be able to push them in time.
- Mitchell Forde notes that while Taylor Powell struggled against Georgia, his receivers didn’t do much to help him... or really anyone else over the past few weeks.
- Souichi Terada wonders if maybe the answer is as simple as going back home. Time to click those golden heels together, y’all!
Yesterday at Rock M
- Missouri has one more shot to “save” its season
- Missouri’s season is reaching disaster territory after third consecutive loss
- FanPulse 12.0: I, for one, welcome our new CFB overlords from Baton Rouge
- PODCAST: Mizzou Football Continues its Offensive Woes in Athens
- #TigerStyle is doing some soul-searching after losing their season-opening match.
- Souichi Terada notes how rare of an opportunity Missouri has when it takes on Xavier tonight. (Stay tuned for our own preview later today!)
- In future scheduling news, Missouri and Missouri State will meet on the gridiron in 2029, when the Tigers will look to kick off the defense of their ninth-straight CFP title!
- PowerMizzou posted video from Cuonzo Martin’s media availability for all to see, but only subscribers can check out Gabe’s Monday morning thoughts and stats from Mizzou’s high school commits.
- On the official Mizzou Athletics site, John Clay was the subject of a Mizzou Hall of Fame feature.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)