I’m sorry to keep doing this to y’all, but this is all that runs on Sundays!
- Mitchell Forde offered up his usual grade card for all readers and, guess what, he gave one group an A!
- Souichi Terada looked ahead to Tennessee while assigning grades of his own.
- The Post-Dispatch updated game stories from Ben Frederickson and Dave Matter, both of which harp on the Tigers’ many failures against Florida.
Yesterday at Rock M
- We’ve gone through the five stages of grief and have landed on acceptance
- Missouri wants to be Top Gun, but imitates a whole different kind of Airplane
- College Football Recap: Week 12
- Congrats to Mizzou Rocket League for going undefeated and winning the 2019 NACE championship in its inaugural semester!
- Missouri Volleyball continues its strong season by notching its fourth straight win in Sunday’s match against South Carolina.
- Mizzou basketball had some availability ahead of tonight’s game against Wofford, and Reed Nikko says the Tigers plan on coming back strong from the loss to Xavier.
Despite last week's loss, the Mizzou basketball team says it proved a lot in that game. The Tigers have a chance to show that tomorrow night at home against Wofford.— Tyler Murry (@TylerMurryABC17) November 18, 2019
Web Extra: https://t.co/BHoXEwkeww pic.twitter.com/jOahyVMePR
- Speaking of basketball, count CBS Sports’ Seth Davis as someone who’s starting to believe in this year’s Tiger team.
Almost Famous: Fla St, LSU, Okl, St Mary’s, Cinc, Xav, Mich, Penn St, Butler, Wisc, Mizzou, Dayton, Liberty— Seth Davis (@SethDavisHoops) November 18, 2019
Those are the teams that just missed his ballot.
picked next to last in SEC but much better than that. Those freshmen have potential. https://t.co/80NXnQD3SN— Seth Davis (@SethDavisHoops) November 18, 2019
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)