Report Cards: Better! Result: Not so much!
“Please, let the report cards be more interesting so I have something better to write next week,” I said last week.
Slowly, a finger on the monkey’s paw curls around my hand...
- Gabe gave out a lot of barely passing grades, but did give special props to the special teams unit.
- Souichi Terada is a little more generous, but what does it matter in the end? We still have another week of this.
- He’s not getting a passing grade, but Ben Frederickson at the Post-Dispatch argues that Kelly Bryant shouldn’t shoulder the blame for this season-gone-wrong.
Yesterday at Rock M
- Missouri’s latest loss sends the program into a crossroads with Barry Odom
- No Acy, big problem for Missouri in loss to Tennessee
- Missouri sends seniors off into Grown Up world with even more disappointment
- College Football Recap: Week 13
- PowerMizzou subscribers can get access to Saturday’s snap counts, along with Gabe’s college football landscape thoughts and an updated redshirt tracker.
- Vahe Gregorian argues that it’s hard to find much positive spin in the 2019 season — for Barry Odom, for fans, and most importantly, for Jim Sterk.
- The Mizzou women snapped their four-game losing streak in a blowout win over SIUE.
- A big day for #TigerStyle, who logged seven individual titles at the Lindenwood Open.
- Missouri Volleyball did what the football team couldn’t, beating Tennessee to log its 11th conference win on the year.
- Souichi Terada made his ABC 17 debut on Sunday night. Head to their website to view the whole interview.
Tonight on #SportsZone - @SouichiTerada makes his Sunday Sit-down debut. The #Mizzou football team has not won a game since he took over the beat for @Alex__Schiffer. Don't blame Souichi. Blame Schiffer.— Andrew Kauffman (@AndrewABC17) November 25, 2019
: 9:30 on Fox 22
: 10:30 on ABC 17 pic.twitter.com/ga0a0ZCGWo
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)