Debate in the comments, people!
Merry Christmas Eve, Rock M Fam! As you can imagine, it was a slow day on the Mizzou beat. After all, players and coaches celebrate the holidays, too!
Yesterday we kicked off our end of the year (and decade) series 2010s At Mizzou with Our Top 10-6 Mizzou Athletes of the 2010s.
We’re kicking off our 2010s at Mizzou series with a look at athletes 10-6 in our Top Ten ranking. As it turns out, the back half of the Top 10 was dominated by football players. https://t.co/y9ytE9PP8l— ROCK M NATION (@RockMNation) December 23, 2019
We’ll be following it up later this morning with our Top 5 Mizzou Tigers of the decade. I’ll give you a hint: there are no football players in this one.
So for our prompt this morning, let’s hear from the commentariat. Who are your top (or favorite, no need to split hairs) Tigers of the 2010s?
Yesterday at Rock M
- Sean Williams gave PowerMizzou subscribers a look at which underclassmen recruits Eli Drinkwitz is targeting for future classes. Gabe also wrote up his usual Monday morning thoughts.
- Ben Hochman wonders how much Barry Odom’s presence at Arkansas will affect the Battle Line rivalry, in which Barry Odom is undefeated.
- Souichi Terada took a look at Mizzou’s No. 67 NET rating and wondered what it would take for the Tigers to get back on the NCAA Tournament bubble.
- Jordan Clarkson is on his way to Utah in a pairing of former Tigers (Utah’s coach, for the uninformed, is Quin Snyder).
Cleveland has agreed to trade Jordan Clarkson to Utah for Dante Exum, league sources tell ESPN.— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 23, 2019
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)