Missouri makes top four for hometown 3-star DE
Columbia (Mo.) Rock Bridge 2020 DE Jalen Logan-Redding announced his top four schools on Wednesday, and it has a very pre-2012 Big 12 feel to it:
I want to thank God and every school that took the time to invest in me in the recruitment process, but at this time I feel it is best that I focus on the schools pictured below. Commitment Coming Soon....#Blessings @DesignerH0bby pic.twitter.com/mtVSglmhUr— Jalen Logan-Redding (@Jalen_Redd) June 26, 2019
- Iowa State
- Notre Dame
Logan-Redding is a 6-foot-4, 235-pound athlete; Brick Haley is his Missouri recruiter. A commitment, per his tweet, could be coming soon, so I’d stay tuned to this one — he’s projected by Rivals to pick Mizzou (all three of the PowerMizzou guys recently turned in their projections, in fact).
However, it should also be noted that he recently took a visit to Austin to visit the Longhorns.
Check out his highlights below
Yesterday at Rock M
- Peter Baugh of the Columbia Missourian takes a look at how Missouri coaches handle the mental side of preparation for their sport and their athletes. Really nice read here.
- Florida picked up the commitment of Virginia Tech grad transfer Kerry Blackshear Jr., and, man, the Gators are loaded for next season.
- The South Endzone Project is getting closer to completion and it is sure looking n-i-i-i-c-e.
- Missouri extended an offer to 2020 Tampa (Fla.) 3-star receiver Kaleb Long on Wednesday, per his Twitter. Long has 20 offers, including Florida State and UCF.
- It’s mailbag time over at PowerMizzou and Gabe DeArmond answers questions of all shapes and sizes for readers.
- Whattaya know? The NCAA is going backwards as it tries to make it more difficult for players to transfer and gain immediate eligibility.
- Mizzou places 78 on the 2019 Spring SEC Academic Roll. Great job with the books, folks!