Mizzou Football had a scrimmage
Here’s everything which has been reported:
With his speed on this outside, the Tigers have to find ways to get [Kam] Scott more touches. If you can clear out a deep safety from the middle of the field, Scott should be able to get separation from most corners on post patterns and deep slants — as he showed Saturday. “Last year I was kind of like hesitant with a lot of stuff, not moving at the pace I wanted to move on the field,” he said. “This year I’m developing and mastering being on the field and staying focused and having all the details and little things. I’m playing free, so I feel comfortable on the field.”
- Hmmmm, it’s almost like Kam Scott as a breakout candidate has been mentioned somewhere before...
- PowerMizzou: Camp Notebook August 10
- Columbia Missourian: Rountree, Badie bring back steady rushing attack
Defense won the day at Mizzou football's first scrimmage of fall camp. Barry Odom is encouraged by what he saw from his team and says the coaches learned a lot about where it is at.— Tyler Murry (@TylerMurryABC17) August 11, 2019
: https://t.co/CTxiNxsuzK pic.twitter.com/Xb4AWaTKAP
Yesterday at Rock M
- Kelly Bryant doesn’t want your stupid ring, Dabo
- Incarnate Word is certainly one way to open the season for Mizzou Hoops
It really was a quiet Saturday.
At this moment in 21 days, Mizzou will be beating Wyoming. #21 Bud Sasser led Mizzou with 1003 receiving yards in 2014! pic.twitter.com/5WqhvfLTD0— ROCK M NATION (@RockMNation) August 11, 2019
- Mizzou Athletics unveiled the new Tiger statue in front of the South End Zone and it’s... something.
- Team pic!