I thought we were done with this already?
One of the great joys of preseason football camp is that we finally have something to talk about following the boredom of summer. Unfortunately, not even camp is the cure to all of our woes.
We’ve reached a point in preseason camp where we’re still far enough away from the season to qualify it as, “too far,” and the novelty of camp has worn off. Of course, we at Rock M Nation are still studiously breaking down the season’s coming opponents and previewing position groups — both series will continue this week under the preseason football story stream.
However, even on the slowest of days, we have a few stories to highlight.
- For PowerMizzou subscribers: Jordan Elliott will factor majorly into any amount of success the defense will have this year, and he’s spent the offseason acting like it.
- Also for the subscribers, Sean Williams talked to a 2021 running back out of Illinois who visited during Night at the Zou.
- Kam Scott has made an early impression, at least if you believe reports from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- Meanwhile, though, the wider Mizzou offense is still taking shape.
Yesterday at Rock M
- We’re still in the “Workout video content” portion of the basketball offseason.
Is it just me or are the sophomores looking jacked compared to last year?
- Auburn could see some old victories bite them in the ass in their latest bout with the NCAA.
- Congrats to Mizzou great Jeremy Maclin for his new position with Kirkwood Football, but really congratulations to all the kids who get to have J-Mac as their coach!